Friday, July 1, 2011

Flower from the past


Today I am very happy. Reason: I got an email from my first friend that her marraige is fixed. If I think logically, this is just another phase in our lives. But at this moment, logic is the one inappropriate. :)

I was sitting worried in my office thinking about where my life is going and what worries I have today and tomorrow when I read her mail. It isnt this dramatic but it make me smile everytime I think of it. Everytime I think and I try to remember how time flew. Frankly I dont remember the minute details. But I remember so many bits and pieces that I can talk about it for long...and more importantly smile about it.
Like I did today..smiled all evening...remembered soo many past people, places, fond memories.
I treasure the years when our friendship flourished with our innocence. And since I remember many of the pieces, she was and is one of my best friends.

Im not sure how it will be when I see her after past 12-13 years, but am dying to see her. I know her family and she knows mine. We werent in touch for quite some time, but even then I can recognize her voice her and her moms voice....See you soon Priti!! Touch-wood!

1 comment:

  1. Yes.. these news makes you think all about that.. but ultimate thing happen is you laugh.. smile.. and enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete